A reminder for <RobCap at AOL.COM> Subject: Wanted: Unbuilt Heathkits

Kevin C. Hess hess at HPBS3116.BOI.HP.COM
Tue Feb 10 14:56:24 EST 1998

Rob,

I'm not trying to pick on you, or to single you out.

I think that everyone on this list is interested in unbuilt
heathkits.  More content in your messages would make them
to be of greater value.

Your e-mail would be far more interesting if you were to
start out with somthing like:

"I've got several Heath Kit items in unbuilt condition that
 I'm interested in trading for other unbuilt kits.  Here's
 my list..."

Who knows, you might even talk me out of one or two mine in
exchange for one or two of yours.

My best to you,

--Kevin

The statements/opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of the
Hewlett-Packard Company.  HP pays a research firm millions of dollars
to get their own opinions; and HP clearly does not wish to share mine.

Kevin C. Hess (KB7UKR)         Hewlett-Packard Workgroup Color Division
hess at boi.hp.com                (208) 396-3384   Boise, Idaho  83704
Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are
neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes ... Such laws make
things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they
serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed
man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man.
               - Thomas Jefferson, quoting 18th Century criminologist,
                 Cesare Beccaria, in "On Crimes and Punishment" (1764).

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH