FS: Heath SB-301 and SB-400

Ken W8EK w8ek at JUNO.COM
Sun Feb 22 19:08:23 EST 1998

For Sale:

Heath SB-301 receiver.  This unit is as nice as I have seen for a long
time.  It looks almost as if it were just built.  I have seen some that
were this nice, but that was 30 years ago!  This one has the AM filter
and the CW filter, in addition to the standard SSB filter.

Electrically, it seems in great shape as well.  Using it on a 4 foot
piece of wire, yielded many S 9 signals.  LMO tuning is nice and smooth.

Cost on this fine unit is $175, plus shipping from NE Ohio.

Heath SB-400 transmitter.  This was used with the SB-301 above, but is
not in near as nice condition.  A previous owner apparently mounted a
muffin fan above the finals cage with screws.  Slightly enlarged holes
remain. Not bad, but certainly not mint.

 This unit does not have the crystal pack, so it would need to be used
with an SB-30_ series receiver.  The manual has been well used.

Cost on this unit is $100, plus shipping from NE Ohio.

Purchase both of the above for $250 plus shipping from NE Ohio.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson
E-Mail to W8EK at QSL.net or KenMar.Ind at Juno.com
Voice phone (330) 499-7388

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH