Heathkits for sale

Peter Brickey BRICKEY_PETER at TANDEM.COM
Tue Jan 20 12:19:00 EST 1998

Hi,

  I have the following Heathkits that I have decidedt I no longer
need:

  1) VX-1, VOX                                            $30.00
      This has a pilot light mounted in the upper right hand corner.
     When I bought it, I thought that it was original and did not
     realize that it was added until I saw a photo of the VX-1 in the
     catalogue.  A friend of mine has a VX-1 with the identical mod.
     Otherwise it is a 9+

  2) HR-10B, receiver with the HRA-10-1 calibrator        $65.00
      This has been my main AM station receiver for the past year.
     Condition is about a 9+.

  3) HR-1680 receiver with HS-1661 speaker                $85.00
      Receiver is working and both receiver and speaker are in
     excellent cosmetic condition.

  4) SW-7800 receiver                                     $65.00
      Receiver is working and about a 8 cosmetically.

  5) HG-10B VFO                                           $45.00
      working, about a 9+ cosmetically

  6) DX-60B transmitter                                   $65.00
      This has been ( along with the HR-10B and HG-10G) my main AM
     station for the past year.  Transmitter has been recapped and I
     always received great audio reports when using it.  It is in
     great condition, cosmetically about a 9+

      NOTE: If someone wants to buy the complete station (HR-10B,
            HG-10B, & DX-60B) I will sell the package along with
            all cables for $145.00

  7) DX-40 transmitter                                    $55.00
      Working, recapped, new 6146.  Cosmetically this is about a 7 as
    the case has some missing paint and the front panel has a small
    bleamish.  The chassis is perfect, bright and shinny, I do not
    think that this radio got much, if any, use.

  8) VF-2031 Handi-talkies                                $75.00
      I have 2 of these along with the chargers and 1 manual.  One
    works, the other needs new batteries.  Both are in very nice
    condition.  price is for the pair.

  9) SB-100 transceiver & HP-23 power supply              $95.00
     I have had this set for many years and do not remember if it is
    in working condition or not (I think that it receives). It is
    about a 9 both inside and out and comes with the manual and
    interconnecting cables.  The HP-23 does not have the cage.

 10) BR-1 AM tuner                                        $10.00
     This is a working unit, but the cabinet is dirty and will
    probably need to be repainted.

 11) CA-1, Conalrad Monitor, NIB, UNBUILT                  BO/TRADE
     I have had this for about 10 years.  Box has been opened, the
    manual (which is on top) was removed, copied, replaced, and the
    box resealed.  Otherwise it has not been disturbed and I assume
    that everything is there as it was when the unit left the factory.
    I have no idea of what this is worth, but do know that the CA-1 is
    a very rare unit.  I will take best offer in cash or trade.

 12) AR-2 MANUAL                                          $15.00
     This manual is unused, but someone tore out the first page (has
    photo of the radio on front and the schematic on the rear).  This
    page has been replaced with a Xerox copy.

  All of the above do not include shipping from ZIP 95033.  When
posting me to buy an item, please include your ZIP and I will get back
to you with the UPS charges.  I will pay for the packing.  All of the
above items, with the execption of the CA-1, are first come-first
served.

                        73's
                             Peter

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov