Manuals needed - Price info request

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Tue Jan 20 19:31:22 EST 1998

Hi All!

    Just got back from a 'very' successful forage of the local area and
now am in need of the following Heathkit Manuals, or good copies of same:

AT-1
VF-1
HD-20
AM-2
PM-2
PS-1144
SB-104A
HM-2140
HW-12A
HP-23

    Before I go and get them ready to put on-line, I would like to have
manuals to assist in trouble shooting if it becomes necessary.  The 104A
was receiving great, no way to try output.  All can use a good cleaning.
I really want to get the AT-1/VF-1 operational as it should clean up
really nice.  If it is easier for anyone, send me the manual and I will
pay postage costs bothways, plus a little someting for your trouble.
Thanks in advance.

    Also, where I picked up the AT/VF-1 combo and the HW-12/PS-23, the
chap had a real nice looking BW 5100 xmtr and a fair to good looking
NC-240D with the matching speaker [nice looking].  Did not check them
out, but does anyone have an idea of what would be a fair price to offer
for those two items?  Thanks again.

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]