Heathkit questions.

Rankin A. Curtis, Jr. acurtis at NETDOT.COM
Sat Jan 24 20:26:05 EST 1998

Joe...  regarding your question on Heath colored paint, I found the following
message in my archives....  hope this helps.

************

Paint, that perfectly matches the Heathkits, "Indian Line," is now
available. We call it " Apache Green".  It is a very difficult paint to
match.  We have sampled over 100 units, to come up with a match that is
compatible. We have done it, and, it is in the best enamel available... hard
as nails, when dry so to speak... It is available in the following forms.

13 oz spray cans...   $14.95 Each, plus $3.00 shipping
Quart cans, (Best Buy)  $19.95 Each, plus $6.00 shipping
Pint Cans, $12.00 Each, plus 3.00  shipping
Touch up bottles,  (approx 2-3 ozs., with shaker ball and touch up brush in
cap $6.50 Plus $3.00 S&H

Also,  for those of you who are going to bare metal, via stripping (use some
steel wool before primeing) or sandblasters.... (etch that steel or
aluminum) we have the zinc chromate based primer $9.50 per can, (spray can)
Plus $3.00 shipping.

Call for quantity discounts, also, if ordering multiple cans of any item,
add  another .75  shipping for heavier items each, .50 for lighter items.

We ship parcel post priority when we can, UPS reg. ground, when we have to.
(Spray cans must go ground).

This is a very high quality, fast setting enamel. With extensive testing and
matching, we feel this is the best you will ever find.  It matches the
texture, and color perfectly.

Send your checks or MOs to
202 Midvale Drive
Marshall, WI. 53559

608-255-0400, 10 AM til 5:00PM CST

Also available, the front panel paint "Cream" color.  SB  line paint, will
be available soon, as will be HW "splatter" paint.  Prices tba... hopefully
will be same or less than "apache green".  Make those Heathkits shine like
new..Thanks, and happy painting....  Rob

R&R Designs
Robert Hummel

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov