FS: Complete Heathkit Station

Jon Schmidt schmidtj at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Jan 31 15:16:52 EST 1998

Hello Gang,

I am selling a bunch of stuff, and among it is a pretty complete
Heathkit station including interconnect cables.  All cabinets were
repainted with the original Heathkit color and look great together.

SB-401 Transmitter.  In very good condition and works well.  Looks very
nice with clean front panel, chassis and cabinet.  Includes the full
crystal pack and original manual.

SB-303 Receiver.  Includes the Heath CW Filter.  In very good condition
and works well except for an LMO problem.  The LMO jumps frequency only
in the middle of the range.  I think that someone with Heath LMO
knowledge can fix it pretty easily.  I tried an outboard LMO and it
solves the problem.  Looks very nice with clean front panel, chassis and
cabinet.  Includes the original manual.

SB-650 Digital Frequency Display.  In very nice condition with bright
display and nice cabinet and chassis.  Includes origional manual.

SB-630 Station Console.  Works and looks nice with nice cabinet.  No
manual.

HM-102 SWR/Watt Meter in very good condition with nice cabinet.
Includes the original manual.

SB-600 Speaker.  In very good shape with no dents and has a nice
cabinet.

Please feel free to make and offer on the whole station or a part.  I
would like to sell the station as one piece, but will consider splitting
up if necessary.  I am asking $600.00 for the entire station.  Home
nimber is 714-492-5262.

                                Thakns and 73's!

                                        Jon  WD8JSA

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov