Heath Station FS

Ron Eisenbrey ab5wg at VONL.COM
Sun Jul 12 15:23:51 EDT 1998

After many years of fun and operation it is time to send this station on
to a new home.  Anyone in the Heath group interested in this equipment
please email me or you may call me to discuss details.  (281-491-7823).
All prices are plus shipping from 77478.  I use a professional packing
company and ship UPS.

1)  SB104A Transceiver with matching SB604 speaker/power supply.  This
rig has all Heath factory service bulletins installed, plus the N2EO
modifications of dual cascaded filters and double balanced mixers, pin
diode switching.  Complete documentation package is included on all of
the modifications.  Rig also has new set of final and driver transistors
installed.  These modifications do not affect the external appearance of
this rig, exterior is as new.  $275.

2)  SB614 Monitor Scope--Mint, $110.

3)  SB634 Station Console--Mint, $100.

4)  SB644 Remote VFO--Mint,  $110.

5)  Heath Desk Mike--can not find a model number on this but have been
using on the SB104.  Dual impedance, with switching for VOX or PTT.
Four pin connector.  $25.

6)  HD1410 Electronic Keyer--Mint $40.

All original manuals included with the equipment.

Thanks & 73,

Ron, AB5WG

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov