Heathkit Coffee Mug

Randy Kaeding randyk at PARRETT.NET
Wed Jul 15 00:40:30 EDT 1998

Heathkit Greenies:

1997 was Heath Company's 50th anniversary. At the employees picnic last year we sold special anniversary mugs. They are white mugs that have "Heath Company, Golden Anniversary, 1947-1997" printed on one side, and the old Heathkit logo with the atom symbol on the other.

The Heath Golden Oldie committee has decided that we will offer the few remaining mugs to the public for $8.00 including shipping to an address in the Continental US. Supplies are limited! If you want to reserve one, let me know by return E-mail. If we have any left when you do, I will let you know by E-mail where to send your remittance.

Randy, K8TMK
"One of the Hams (still) at Heathkit"