Meter

Multi-Volti Devices multi-volti at SOFTHOUSE.COM
Wed Jul 22 00:35:32 EDT 1998

Ideal Precision was what I thought was the old name. I tried Chamber of
Commerce, etc, around Perkasie PA, where they used to be, and found no
record. I tried a TV shop, randomly selected from directory assistance,
and they didn't know anything. I thought about trying OLD hams in the
Callbook, but didn't get that far. I thought there musta been hams
working there at some point.

Recently, by accident, a Canadian ham on this list and I crossed paths,
and he had tracked Ideal to Bronx or Brooklyn, NY. He had contacted them
and found they would make things for a minimum purchase of six pieces
(probably complete meters). That was not practical for him so no further
discussion of cost took place. I put that on my list of 4,265,876 things
I want to do someday, and of course never got around to it.

I got nowhere with Thomas Register or EEM Online, but didn't try
directory assistance for Brooklyn or Bronx. Maybe someone else wants to
take up the quest and become a cottage industry. That's what I had in
mind, but building too many rooms on the cottage before finishing the
roof makes no sense.

Good luck.

Murray

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov