The "other" Heath book

Chuck Penson wa7zze at JUNO.COM
Thu Jul 23 16:22:06 EDT 1998

Following Terry's lead I would like to remind you all that "Heathkit: A
Guide to the Amateur Radio Products" is a "must have" for collectors or
and anyone who has ever owned a Heathkit (I guess that is just about
everybody).

 "Heathkit: A Guide to the Amateur Radio Products" is a 250 page 8.5 x 11
softbound book featuring large, high quality photos, as well as comnents
on every piece of ham equipment Heath ever made. There is also a
cross-referenced product index, and a comprehensive section listing
references to reviews and modifications found in QST and CQ magazines.
The book also contains a brief history of the company's amateur product
line development strategy.

The book was reviewd in the March 1996 issue of QST (page 98).

A limited number of signed copies are available from the author:

Chuck Penson / WA7ZZE
4310 North Old Ranch Road
Tucson AZ 85743

Copies may also be purchased directly from the publisher:

Electric Radio Press
14643 County Road G
Cortez CO 81321-9575

The cost is $24.95 plus $3 shipping.