Wanted SB-104A

Gary Caire bierbier at BELLSOUTH.NET
Tue Jul 28 22:29:19 EDT 1998

        Dear Sir,

    I have one in storage without the power supply, I am very sure it is a SB-104A.
The radio drifts like crazy but it does receive and transmit.  The 10 meter crystals are missing (somebody put in 11 meter crystals).  In all the radio is a 9 to 9.5 from a 1-10 scale.   Make me an offer.

                                                                73's

                                                        Gary Caire     bierbier at bellsouth.net

    -----Original Message-----
    From: John Mortlock <jmort at VOSSNET.CO.UK>
    To: HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV <HEATH at LISTSERV.TEMPE.GOV>
    Date: Tuesday, July 28, 1998 12:59 AM
    Subject: Wanted SB-104A

    Geeez,

    Someone out there must have an SB-104A  tucked away somewhere.. didnt get a single reply so here we go again:

    Anyone out there with an SB-104A for sale.
    I am looking for one for spares / standby so
    condition is unimportant.  It doesn't matter
    if its not working just so long as it is complete
    and a 104A not a 104

    Thanks

    John G3UGY