Non-Heath Items FS/Trade

Russ Blakeman rhblake at BBTEL.COM
Mon Mar 16 17:12:32 EST 1998

Hate to have to post this off-topic stuff here again, but I feel that
the people that use this area would possibly want these items and they
need to find new homes soon.

--Kontron KLA-64 logic analyzer (2). Great for developers or
troubleshooters. 64 channels, crt built in with anti-glare screen,
software driven. Z80A design. Has floppy drive behind front panel. IEEE
488 interface, Video out. Carry/stand handle on case. Has optional slave
emulator cage installed. ALSO INCLUDED is an Axiom (only one) video
printer to keep hardcopy of your results from the video port. Complete
cables including parallel port to Centronics cable, adapters, 3 sofware
versions, all manuals in binder. Each main unit weighs around 60lbs. The
accessories/cables box weighs around  35 lbs. MUST SELL. These are way
beyond the scope of my shop as I don't get into hardware or software
development, only repair. I need to see what I paid for them as part of
an auction lot. Sold only as a complete set of two and accessories, will
not separate.

I thought I had them sold but the inquirer never answered back. They are
up for sale again at $325 for ALL of it plus the applicable shipping
(unless you're close to Louisville and want to pick them up).

----------

Tektronix 7612D programmable digitizer. Essentially a rack mountable or
tabletop digital oscilloscope without the CRT. Uses either an XYZ
monitor or a terminal if used in an IEEE 488 automated test system. Has
two 7A16A plugins with it. No manual but this is easily obtained. Works
great, in great condition.

Another unit that's past my use but would be great in other shops.

$175 plus applicable shipping (or you can pick up as above). About 50
lbs weight.

Want all of this? $450 gets it all, plus shipping or you pick it up.

 Russ Blakeman
     RB Custom Services /  Rt. 1 Box 62E / Harned, KY USA 40144
         Phone:  (502) 756-1749 / Data/Fax:(502) 756-6991
         Email:   rhblake at bbtel.com or rhblake at bigfoot.com
           Website: http://members.tripod.com/~RHBLAKE/

       * Parts/Service/Upgrades and more for MOST Computers*

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH