New thread: a Heath reference of mods....

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Wed May 13 04:49:51 EDT 1998

ggg [Guy],

     An admirable suggestion.  One thing though.  Any one of the Service
Bulletins that I have posted to the group[s] are available for anyone to
pick or choose which one they would like at Dave's [KB9JJA] Web Site.
His Heathkit website is really informative and if you have yet to visit
it I strongly recommend it.  The URL is:
http://members.accessus.net/~dwentz/kb9jja/heathkit/

   I have several more Service Bulletins to post and then it will be done
[as much as I can do at the present time].  I have been trying/begging to
borrow the missing years from those parties that have them in their
possession, but so far no luck whatsoever.  I will keep trying and
hopefully we will get the info to 'the masses' that really can use it to
keep the 'Greenies Glowing'.

   Applaud your effort in bringing all the info that is 'out there'
together.  ......So much info - - So little time.....

Ciao!

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]
Wanted:  SB-614 & SB-644[A]

     PS.  After I reach the limit of my resources, I will then transfer
the SB's that have yet to be down into Word format and also send them to
Dave.  He has some that I have done already [SB-104[a] & HW-101].  Maybe
that way it will be easier for some to download for their own use.  I am
also going to still try and get my paper port scanner on-line and maybe I
will be able to shoot him some diagrams to go along with the SB's.  [In
the case of the info that I extracted from microfiche, I will have to
find a fiche reader/printer before I can do them].

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH