Plug and jack designation

Ken Lesniak lesniak at MODEM.BOSTON.SGI.COM
Mon May 18 09:31:59 EDT 1998

>Hi Gang, could somebody tell me what the designation of the RF output jack
>is as found on the Heathkit IG-42, IG-102, IG-37 etc. etc. and if there is
>an adapter available to convert it to BNC.
>73  Bill

I've got an IG-102 that I built years ago. I'm pretty sure they're
a microphone connector, but I don't know the designation. Not
to long after building it, I solved the problem by replacing the jacks
with BNC connectors. They fit quite nicely and you can't tell that it
has been changed.


--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --
To subscribe: listserv at
and in body: subscribe HEATH yourfirstname yourlastname
To unsubscribe:  listserv at
and in body: signoff HEATH
Archives for HEATH:
--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --

More information about the Heath mailing list