List is back up - List Admin

ai7r ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Tue May 26 18:33:36 EDT 1998

Greetings,

Due to some hardware upgrades at the City of Tempe there was some down time on the list server.  This stopped postings from Collins, Heath, and the Boatanchor lists. (and all the City related ones too)

I have all the settings fixed so that everything should flow just fine now.  Actually the mail server has been pumping out messages for a while now.

If this ever happens in the future, the best way to check to see if it's just you or a list problem you might want to check the archives and see what's been posted and if you have missed anything.  It's at www.tempe.gov/archives.

Enjoy...and I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday weekend.  I did...and that's one reason why it was down all weekend.  (Sorry)

73 all...

Dave
AI7R
List Admin