FS: Misc items

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Sun Nov 8 22:26:22 EST 1998

[2]  Heathkit HW-12 [80M SSB Xcvr] :

      [1] appearance an 8 w/all original knobs, looks good. 'Satin finish
on front plate'.  Small frequency numbers;

      [1] appearance 6 - should clean up to an 8 also. Different 'run' as
the previous unit as the front plate has 'normal' dull finish, and dial
has large figures. One small knob is cracked.

      With [1] HP-13 PS, cable and manual.  'AS IS'

                                    150.00 + shipping

[1]  Heathkit HW-12A [75M SSB Xcvr] -

      Dirty, but should clean up good.  From SK [apparent smoker], was
his primary rig.  USB/LSB Switch protective tab missing on the switch..
'AS IS'

                  70.00 + shipping

[1]  Heathkit HW-18 - Has freqs 4630 &  4627 on front of unit [with
dyna-tape] and the 'channel' label covered up.  Also has an apparent
equipment number? written with marker on front of unit.  Otherwise it is
fairly clean - with signs of fading on the speaker grill.   'AS IS'

                                  50.00 + shipping

[1] Heathkit HW-30 "Twoer".  Very clean w/original mike - No PS or
manual.       'AS IS'

                                  50.00 + shipping

[1] Heathkit HD-3030 RTTY Terminal Interface - Appearance VG with
original manual.  Untested.

                                  50.00 shipped Conus

[1] Heathkit SB-201 HF Linear Amp - Bought at Richmond 'Fest, and haven't
taken time to rewire from 220V to 110V so I could use it.  Finger rubbing
apparent on the dials.  Was sold because son was entering college.
Untested.

                         350.00 + shipping

[1] MFJ-931 Artifical Ground - VG/EXC - Original manual and box.

                                 50.00 + shipping

And although not Heathkit - [But because this is were most of my time is
spent working on the Greenies] - I am also going to part with one of my
KWM-2A's.  I will put it on the block as a 'plug & play' system: I.E.,

The KWM-2A [RE] w/PM-2 PS, in it's CC-2 Suitcase.  I will also include
any xtals that the buying party would like installed [in one bank - so
probably just the ham bands.  I have xtals installed in mine to use on
Navy Mars circuits].  And to top it off, I will throw in a RF-675 Antenna
Coupler [100W avg or 200 CW/PEP], and finally a MM-1 mike with original
koil kord and PJ-068 plug.  Anyone interested in this pkg, email me and
we can talk about it.  [Oh - BTW - I also have a TD-1 that one of the
elements has been 'fixed with screws', making it unable to wind up and I
was going to send for a replacement element from Nebr Sales if I kept it.
 But if some one would like that also included, we can talk.  I have been
toying with the idea of letting one of my [3] KWM-2A's go, and finally
realize that going into retirement one has to relinguish some of the
'toys' if they want to get new ones, and I want to replace my [2]
486DX/66 PC's for something more up to date - and with the prices
dropping the time is now.  Thanks for the BW and have a good week.

[Update on the Service Bulletins - I have hooked up my scanner and it is
half way there - can get the schematics into pc - just have to convert to
put them into existing word files.  Hang in there, we will have a super
Web site [provided by Dale/kb9jja] after it is all done].  Ciao!

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov