Triton begins making 3-500!

Robert S. Capon RobCap at AOL.COM
Sat Nov 21 06:17:52 EST 1998

The ARRL announced that Triton Services has begun producing new 3-500Z tubes,
and that they're being distributed by D&C electronics.  I went to D&C's web
site, and found a press release, and am reproducing the URL and press release
below.

73,

Rob, W3DX

D & C Electronics. Co.

Immediate Press Release

THEY'RE BACK
MADE IN USA 4-400 AND 3-500Z

     American-made 3-500Z and 4-400A/C tubes are back at last!
These tubes are being produced by Triton Services, Inc. of   Easton, PA.
formally ITT (International Telephone and Telegraph) .
Triton acquired EIMAC's Glass Tube Division in 1996 along with all the
original equipment and technology.

    Triton Services work force consists of  highly dedicated professionals,
averaging twenty (20) years of experience in manufacturing of industrial and
military-grade tubes.

    When EIMAC ceased to produce these tubes, there was a world-wide outrage,
because there was no other tube that meets the original EIMAC specifications.

    D&C Electronics convinced Triton to re-introduce these two tubes at the
original specs.  Both of these will be available exclusively through D&C
Electronics, commencing late November 1998.

For more information, contact our Sales Department at:

D&C Electronics

http://www.dandcelectronics.com

Tel: (800) 881-2374 or (352) 668-2374
Fax: (352) 683-9595