[HeathKit] Heath Continuing Ed Courses FS ; ET 3100 wanted

Ken Simpson W8EK at USA.NET
Mon Nov 23 11:16:46 EST 1998

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the input.

I think many of us on here are "old timers" in the ham radio sense of the
work, having been in ham radio for over 25 years (many lots more), and
mostly getting our ham licenses when we were fairly young.  Keeping
current is often hard to do.

The course I listed is "spoken for", but I do have a fairly good selection
of other books that deal with solid state type things, most all on the
technician level.  I have just retired after teaching electronics at Stark
State College of Technology, a 2 year college offering an Associate
Degree.  As a result, I need to clean out some of the accumulation.

Thanks.

73,

Ken, W8EK

Ken Simpson