sch

Steve Harrison ko0u at OS.COM
Sun Nov 29 14:47:43 EST 1998

At 09:26 AM 11/29/98 -0800, Mike Shelton wrote:
>Could someone scan a schematic of a IO 10 station
>monitor or a sb610, I would appreciate it very much.

I presume you mean the HO-10 Station Monitor?

The schematic of the HO-10 (and, incidentally, the HO-13 Panadapter) can be
found on KB9JJA's web pages:

http://members.accessus.net/~dwentz/kb9jja/heathkit/

Go down the page to where the schematic listing box is and select the HO-10.

The schematic for the SB610 Station Monitor is also on the web, but I can't
find my reference URL for it at the moment; I believe I found the link from
KB9JJA's page but his archives are down for the moment while he installs a
new server computer. If I remember right, the SB610 schematic was from
something called the BAMA server, which also was supposed to have the
SB610A schematic. However, I was not able to discern any difference at all
between the two schematics, and the one for the 610A was actually titled
SB610 instead. Can somebody please post the URL again?? This time, I'll
BOOKMARK it....

While we're on the subject of Station Monitor schematics, I'm still
searching for the schematic of my HO-5404 Station Monitor plus the
HO-5404-1 Panadapter module! All attempts at the usual sources have failed,
including both W7FG and the Heath Company. If all else fails, I'll just
have to eventually offer it for sale because I don't really want to tear
into it; it appears to have been professionally wired, perhaps at Heath,
although there are a few scratches on the case. I was hoping to build my
own panadapter module for it and use it to both monitor my transmitter and
then display the receiver's passband. I distinctly remember seeing someone
else hereabouts mention that he, too, had an HO-5404 and the HO-5404-1; but
that was some months ago. Worse, I believe he was also searching for the
manuals! (I've got the manual for mine, but the schematic page is missing!).

73, Steve Ko0U/1

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH