Heathkit Service Bulletins

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Fri Oct 9 21:58:48 EDT 1998

Hi all,

    Between putting house on market, getting things in order to retire, I
have been working on the SVC Bulletins.  I have many done, but will put
them out in stages.  I have them available in both text and Word format.
I also went through them to try and get all the spelling/typos and have
changed them to a larger font [easier for us elders to read!].  I have
contacted Dale to put them on the Heathkit Website, and last I heard he
was having problems with the conversion of the Word Bulletins.  [Dave: If
you got the problem fixed let me know and I will send them there for your
super Web site, and available for many].  Until then, and because I
caught a lot of heat when I posted the bulletins to the individual
groups, I will send the upon request - thus not taking up the bandwidth.
So, please advise me format you desire, and I will send them via my local
IP as an attachment.  All I ask is confirmation of receipt and/or
problems experienced.  After I have them all done, I will make all the
bulletins I extracted available to those who would like them - with the
only cost being sending me [$50.00], one has to survive in
retirement/right <G>  - - - - Before everyone starts flaming me - - -
Just a joke!!!  Only cost would be sending me a self addressed/stamped
disk mailer with how many disks it ends up taking.  But I will advise
when that part is ready [probably when I am retired and up in Pa next
year!!].  So, right now I have the HD-XXXX series done [This covers:
HD-10, HD-1234, HD-1250, HD-1410, HD-15 and HD-20].  And ALL years are
covered now from 1966-89 thanks to two super gentlemen who furnished me
the missing years.  Okay,  let me know who wants the first batch, and the
e-mail address to send them to.  Thanks - and Enjoy!

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov