Apache Fan and some requests.

Jon Schmidt schmidtj at IX.NETCOM.COM
Sat Oct 10 11:23:56 EDT 1998

Hi Gang!

I wanted to thank everyone who sent me information as to whether the Apache
had a fan on the finals cage.  The majority said that theirs does have one
or that it should if it was missing.  There were also a couple of folks who
said that it did not come with one.  Almost everyone said that it was a
noise thing of poor quality.

I am looking for a couple of things, so if anyone has them please shoot me
an E-mail....

1.  Apache fan motor
2.  Apache fan blade
3.  XC-2 2 meter converter for the Mohawk
4.  XC-6 6 meter converter for the Mohawk
5.  Dial glass for the Apache or Mohawk

My Apache has a bright chrome main tuning knob with a spinner but my Mohawk
has the same knob without the spinner.  If at all possible, I would like to
trade to make them match.  If someone would like to trade one type for the
other, I would be interested!  I prefer to trade the spinner type for a
non-spinner type, but might go the other way!

Thanks again for all of the input on the Apache fan!

Thanks and 73,

Jon  WD8JSA
San Clemente, CA

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov