DX-35 For Sale

Joseph W. Forren nd4b at EMAIL.MSN.COM
Sun Oct 11 13:54:23 EDT 1998

Greetings HEATH'uns

When I bought this transmitter at an estate sale a few weeks ago, I was
amazed how good the front panel and case looked.  Like it had just been
built. But all the screws were gone from the case and the crystal cover was
missing.

I decided to post it for sale today; asking say $50.  On examining it for
the
first time I found these additional deficiencies:

Two 12BY7 tubes were missing. I was able to replace one from my small stock.

There is a red and black wire running from B+ and ground out through the
power cord grommet.

The power transformer has been changed out and there are a couple of
unsoldered connections left here.  Also two holes cut in the chassis for the
power transformer leads. It is real obvious that the builder and the
repairer
were not the same person.

The manual appears to be complete, but the pages are loose and the cover is
torn.

So now I think $35 plus shipping is a fairer price.

73

nd4b at msn.com

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov