HW-8 Mods

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Fri Oct 16 15:28:23 EDT 1998

Hi Gang,

Because of the following info that I sent to Jim, and one group, and
because the interest is there from many, I suggest the following:

Anyone that would like the copies on HW-8 Mods that appeared in CQ and
QRP [that are shown below], send me a Business Size SASE w/two regular
stamps on it.  Include a note as to what you would like and your email
address so I can tell you when they are on the way.

For those who would like copies of The Hot Water Handbook - Editions One
& Two.  3.00 should cover Priority mailing.  Again,  Include a note as to
what you would like and your email address so I can tell you when they
are on the way.

There are a lot of things going right now and I don't want anything to
fall between the cracks and disappoint anyone.  Pse 'bug me' if you send
in for either and dont hear from me within 10-days.
----------------------------------
 Have copies of article that was in the Aug 77 CQ;  Super Modified HW-8
Contest Machine.  Part 1:  15 meter receiver improvement, cw filter,
SWR/wattmeter and pilot light modifications; Part II:  RIT and speaker
modifications, plus a couple of other articles on mods, etc', that
appeared in early QRP magazine.  If you would like, I'll copy them and
send them to you - just send me a SASE [2] stamps on it.  Let me know.
___________________

Joseph Lutz
18710 James Madison Hwy
Gordonsville, Va 22942