Heath HM-15

John Dolan jdolan at EROLS.COM
Fri Oct 23 16:08:24 EDT 1998

HEy Ed...  (Richards)
I got your private email and responded privately to it... and now I find
you found it necessary to cc your singularly personal comment to the
reflector.  I call that transparently talking out of both sides of your
mouth, and simultaneously drooling.

>>Let's keep the personal stuff off of the reflector!   Ed

My comment was related to the dismal 2-3% response rate for Free Heath
Hardware including Free shipping.  This response was over a 2+ day
period, on a piece of hardware reported by some to sell for $18.

I call that a virtual size of market test and miserable at that.  I think
we can safely reduce our bids prices since there is very low demand even
for Free Heath Hardware including Free Shipping.

--
Regards ED... and don't get me going on this,
John Dolan  K3FIG

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH