FS: Repost due to Email Probs & Clarification

Joseph W Lutz joelutz at JUNO.COM
Tue Sep 1 08:28:54 EDT 1998

Sorry for B/W - But I am getting second requests for equipment that I
posted - with no instance of ever getting the first request.  Been having
nothing but trouble this pass few days with Juno - I am reposting this
again and request interested parties reply to my other IP account:

merlyn at ns.gemlink.com

I have also added further clarification on the AT-1/VF-1 pair - as that
one has definately woke up a lot of interest and I do not/not want to
mis-lead anyone.  Tks.

-------------------------------

    Starting to pack up things for the move north, and entry into
retirement - so it is time for some things that will probably never be
put on the air to go, [have more than enough to keep me busy].  With that
said, will start off with the following:

Heathkit HW-30 ["Twoer"] W/Mike  - Appearance G - VG - No power cords
                or Manual.  'As Is'             $50.00 + Shipping

Heathkit HD-3030 - Appearance VG - W/Orignal Manual -  ' As Is'
                                        $50.00 - Shipped

Heathkit TX-1 ["Apache"] w/VX-1 Vox Control - Appearance VG -
                 W/Original Manual - 'As Is' - [Have a Mint HX-10
                      that has removed this one from my 'keeper'
                      list].                    $250.00  * * *
                      * * *[VERY Heavy - Prefer P/U only as
                                     shipping will cost a lot - [I
know!]]

Heathkit AT-1 w/VF-1 w/ Manual copies for both - Appearance G - VG
                on the AT-1 [some screws missing and pencil
                writing for settings by Driver knob that will wash
                off]  The VF-1 case is F - G, but will throw in another
                VF-1 case that is VG [was going to switch them, but
                in all honesty I would never use it].  'As Is'
                                        $100 + ship

**Further info on the AT-1/VF-1 pkg:

    Opened up the AT-1 and could not see any evidence of rust on the
chassis [inside or out] - has copper-colored chassis.  Comparing the AT-1
with that which is in Chuck Penson's Book - all knobs are there, and are
orignal.  The meter is original.  The AT-1 looks as if it would clean up
really nice.  One thing I have to point out is that apparently someone
tried to do a modification on the unit, as there are [3] holes in the
front panel [2 - 3/16"] what appears were for mounting screws and the
other [1/4"] for maybe a varible cap - I have snapped in a 'round hole
blank' in this one which snaps out very easy.  With today's tecnology I
do not think it would take much to fill the holes.  Or you could ask for
a 'parts unit' like I did for the VF-1 where I got the really nice
replacement chassis/panel for it.

MFJ-931 Artifical Ground w/Orignal Manual. VG - EX .

                                        $50.00 + ship

That's it for now - might get into the 'real heavy' stuff later.

73 de Joe  W7LPF/4  [NNN0KUU]
QWCA - SOWP - NCVA - FISTS - RCC
Gordonsville, Va 22942 [Orange Co]

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov