Attachments.

Stewart Lyon stu_w6cux at JUNO.COM
Thu Apr 1 22:03:13 EST 1999

I have a great idea! Why not arrange the list server so that attachments
are  decoded but then scrapped and NOT forwarded.  If that were well
known, then guys like  {CLIP}  would not overload the world with their
clever artwork and better yet, it would stop many of these virus's cold.
Like a lot of hams, I use @juno.com for my private email which does not
support attachments.  So, those two copies of clever artwork that were
sent didn't go anywhere  --  neither did the five or six equally
unwelcome copies of Happy99 I've received via this server in the last few
days.  And I think this is "on subject".
73, Stu - W6CUX
Winnetka, CA
ARRL Life Member

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov