DAIWA problem established and clarified

Tom Blessing blessing at ERINET.COM
Fri Apr 2 00:43:50 EST 1999

In all fairness to the seller of the NS-660PA the actual purchase was as
smooth as silk as far as everything else was concerned. I have come to find
that the problem most likely originated in my home with an unregulated power
supply supplied by another member of the family prior to me attaching it to
a regulated Astron.

I am going to fix it if able, and many of you have helped more than I could
have imagined. It's nice to know there are so many willing to throw in some
ideas and solutions. Actually, it is amazing how instant and interactive
solving problems like this has become.

The positive side of "blowing up my meter" has been re-visiting electronic
theory and applying the science as I did years ago.

Thanks again everybody.

Tom