HEATH BUY/TRADE

Robert B. Hall rboyceh at GTE.NET
Fri Apr 9 11:43:14 EDT 1999

To members of the Green,

I'm looking to trade of a Realistic DX300 for a Heathkit SB303 with a CW filter and a SP600 speaker, with CASH to boot.

The DX300 is in working order and is a triple conversion solid state receiver with digital readout.The modes are AM/LSB/USB-CW with coverage of 10-30000khz.The receiver comes with a copy of the service manual and is an 8 on a scale of 1 - 10 in appearance.

I have a SB102 and a couple of other  Heathkit items and I'm trying to keep everything green.

If you have a SB303/SP600 and could use the DX300 and some additional cash, please contact me.

I also have a friend looking to buy a Heathkit Sixer in good working condition if some one has one and needs some extra  money.

Thanks,

Bob Hall
St. Pete, FL