ID-1590 Weather Station For Sale

Robert Radmore rradmore at WZRD.COM
Sat Apr 17 12:40:59 EDT 1999

Attention keepers of the Green,

I am offering for sale a Heathkit ID-1590 weather station. This unit is
from the estate of a SK and for the benefit of his estate. It is in working
order.

The external anamometer and wind direction indicator are in perfect
condition. The U bolt for the aluminum cross arm had to be cut off but the
rest of the center mounting bracket is there, rusty but usable. I replaced
2 defective reed switches in the direction pickup. The indicator is a wood
grain table top unit with digital wind speed indicated on two 7 segment
displays. All segments light. Wind direction is displayed by 8 indicators
and when 2 are lighted at the same time allows readings to 22-1/2 degrees.
All lamps are working. The case has had a very small toggle switch added to
the rear panel to turn off the power to the unit rather than unplugging
from the wall. There is NO Heathkit logo on the bottom left of the front
panel but the bottom of the case indicates Heathkit. The manual is missing.
The unit requires a 7 conductor cable which is not included. A Heath
sticker inside the indicator shows a date of 11/26/80.

Not knowing the market or pricing for this weather station I offer it to
the person making the highest reasonable offer before April 21. Shipping
from 14126 extra. Anyone wanting further information please e-mail me for a
quick answer.

73 de Bob

Bob Radmore
Amateur Call - N2PWP
Packet - N2PWP at KE2VW.#WNY.NY.USA.NOAM
E-mail - RRADMORE at wzrd.com

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH