MANUELS

W. Kranitz kranitzw at EXECPC.COM
Tue Apr 20 20:42:05 EDT 1999

Michael Shelton wrote:

> I cannot resist this comment on manuels, I would like to
> state that I have purchased manuels from Heath and other
> sources and no offense intended to anyone or one co.
> but the quality and price from Heath is very very poor.
> my SB-200 manuel for example is 30% useless!!!!.
>
> -Mike  ke4lgx

I would have to agree. A couple of years ago, I ordered two manuals that
cost
me $15-$20 each. The quality was terrible. Pages were missing (some just
missing,
some replaced by duplicates of the previous page), Some diagrams
missing, other
pages were at angles that made them useless.

I complained and they sent me another of one on them, but it had
problems too.
I just gave up. It was almost as if somebody really didn't want to be
bothered, so
they just slapped it into a copier and didn't care what came out.

I really think they should have more pride than that!

Wes
WA4AME

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov