kit no more

Michael Shelton sheltonm at PHYSICS.UNC.EDU
Wed Apr 21 05:34:04 EDT 1999

Just want to add to comments about Heath, looking back when
Zenith bought in there management was poor. I would agree
with all I have read so far , Zenith pulled them under
and now Zenith as we know them is Bankrupt to 500 million
plus.
They have or the name Zenith has been bought by offshore
interest and there will be NO MORE AMERICAN ZENITH PRODUCTS!
all made abroad with just the name.
But to add the music industry is back using tubes!!
have a couple of new tube amps for our guitar's.
Would really think such project kits would be a hit. Yes I
have a Kenwood Radio for my shack, but there are 6 Heath's
Would like a SB101 to build.
Guess that said it all.
Thank's for the Bandwidth.
--