Why did heath die?

Robert Nickels ranickel at MWCI.NET
Wed Apr 21 21:11:06 EDT 1999

Hi All,

Murray triggered an interesting thought when he said:

>I understand Heath is doing a
>very good job in the electronics educational media arena...kind of an
>offshoot of the basic skills many of us learned acquired thru reading those
>manuals and building those kits.

While we loved the kits and the products that they enabled us to own, I'll
bet most of us value the experience and confidence we acquired even more.
So while the company has gone through some major changes, in a very real
sense it's still fulfiling the same mission through the current educational
product offerings.  And that's not a bad legacy, especially when you
consider the fate of many companies from that era...

73, Bob W9RAN

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH