turnning nice heath gear to junk

Dave Ellison zommbee at IX.NETCOM.COM
Mon Apr 26 23:28:02 EDT 1999

>you people need to be shot ...there is nothing
> like a mint piece of heath gear .

Marty,

I have read your posts for a long time, and I have always
kept my opinions to myself.  Every one of your posts has
some axe to grind, some person on the list to assault with
your vitriol, some negative gripe to wage, all written with
complete lack of grammar, spelling, and readable sentence
construction.

But I do not think I need to be shot, nor anyone else on this
list, for using OUR equipment the way WE might think is
beneficial to US.  Should you decide not to buy OUR gear
someday when it is sold, that is YOUR choice.  But if the fellow
wants an SO-239, then so be it.  I couldn't care less.

Your comments are rude and offensive to me, and will not sit
back here and be told I should be shot just because YOU think
I should.   Such statements should not be made on this list, in
my opinion, and I for one have had about enough.

To the rest of the group, I'm sorry to have to wasted the bandwidth on this.

Take care all,

Dave WB7AWK

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov