Unbuilt and Built Heathkits FS

The Pollacks rinkies at CTS.COM
Fri Apr 30 19:53:36 EDT 1999

I'm kinda new at this list thing, so be gentle!

I have following Heathkits for sale to highest bidder:

UNBUILT, UNASSEMBLED, NEVER UNPACKED, in ORIGINAL MINT BOX, with untouched
manual: ET3100B Electronic Design Experimenter.  I believe to be 100%
complete.  The parts bags are unopened.  Errata sheets in manual.

Unbuilt EE3100A DC Electronics Learning Program.  Looseleaf notebook dirty,
comes with 2 audio tapes likewise, Unopened exam kit, and parts in
original, unopened bag, with solder, wire, parts box, etc.  Original box
included. Looks like it was in a dirty garage for years, but never used.
Original Heath box.

SB600/HP23A, good appearance, seems to work ok.  With HW22A and HW12A,
which passed smoke tests, light up, have receiver noise, but not tested
further.  Good for parts or restoration.  One has vernier dial, other orig
dial.  No manual.  With cable to PS.  Would like to sell these 3 as unit.

SB 313  condx about the same as units above.  Also has noise from speaker,
but not tested further. I don't believe it works, but I believe it would
with moderate effort. Complete except for rubber feet.

Would like reasonable offers plus shipping.

Thanks
Ron  K2RP
PS-I Use an SB303/401 combo regularly, with Heath SWR Bridge and speaker.
Not ready to "upgrade" to a Japanese mini rig!

To subscribe: listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
To unsubscribe:  listserv at listserv.tempe.gov
and in body: signoff HEATH