Heathkit Test Gear Info needed...

harrison@freewwweb.com harrison at FREEWWWEB.COM
Mon Aug 2 22:10:59 EDT 1999

Hi, all.

Mike asked me what Heathkit test gear I have and
here's the list. Besides the
IO-4555 scope I have the IG-5237 FM Stereo
Function Generator, IG-5218 Sine-Square Audio
Generator, IT-3121 Semiconductor Curve Tracer,
IP-2718 Tri-Power Supply, and the ID-5252 Audio
Load.  I don't suppose I'm in real bad need for
the ID-5252 dummy load schematic [grin]...

Actually, the only one I need soonest is the
IO-4555 scope data, because I'd like to go ahead
and get it going.  If I stick it on the shelf it
might be a million years before I'll get back to
it [g].

Thanks,
James

Mike Shelton wrote:

> email me your list I have several manuals
> check out my website also
> Mike ke4lgx
>
> --- "harrison at freewwweb.com" <harrison at FREEWWWEB.COM> wrote:
> > Hi, everyone.  I recently obtained several pieces
> > of Heathkit test gear that was bought about 10
> > years ago and stored in the attic.  I cranked up
> > everything a couple of days ago and smoked a
> > couple of resistors in the IO-4555 scope.  Anyone
> > have schematics or info on this scope; or on other
> > Heathkit test gear?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > James

Sponsored by the City of Tempe