Heathkit Test Equipment

Steve Guthrie StevenG210 at AOL.COM
Thu Aug 5 17:16:21 EDT 1999

My father was in the mobile radio business for 30+ years, was an amateur
radio operator and a loyal customer of the Heath company.  With the sudden
deaths of both parents last year, I have joined the ranks of those who
inherit the unfortunate task of distributing their parents' possessions.

Following is a list of my father's Heathkit test equipment, most of which
are"antique" (since they're more than 25 years old) Heathkits.

Model V-7A -- VTVM
Model T-4 Signal Tracer
Model AV-3 -- Audio VTVM
(Note:  The VTVM, Signal Tracer and Audio VTVM) are bolted together with
spacers into a single unit)
Model 309-C -- RF Detecting for DC VTVM
Laboratory Generator (100KC - 30 MC)
Harmonic Distortion Meter
Condenser Checker
Impedence Bridge

I'm not asking for any payment for any of these items.  I'm just trying to
find "good homes" for each of them -- someone who truly would appreciate
them.  Reimbursement for shipping costs would be nice.  They are are used, of
course, but in good physical condition.

Please let me know if you would like any of these items.

Thanks.

Steve Guthrie, KK4J
steveng210 at aol.com

Sponsored by the City of Tempe