H89 Help needed

Chuck Penson wa7zze at JUNO.COM
Fri Aug 6 11:14:43 EDT 1999

I got this message from John, who is looking for any and all the
documentation he can find for the H89.  If you can help him, contact him
directly at:  guffin at si-net.com

--------- Begin forwarded messag-----------

I hoped you just might know where
I could find some software/information on a Heathkit computer recently
dropped in my lap.  It is a model H-89-A, and seems to be in quite good
condition.  I got no manuals or software with this antique however, and
have had no luck so far in finding any.  I have my own computer service
business, and realize the old Heathkit is only a curiosity.  I am not
desperate or anything, but if you can help, and are inclined, I would
love to see if it will still tick.

Thank you for your time,

John D. Guffin

PC Magic