H89 Help needed

Christian Fandt cfandt at NETSYNC.NET
Fri Aug 6 16:01:56 EDT 1999

Upon the date 03:50 PM 8/6/99 +0000, Doc Bogner said something like:
>Hi, Chuck. I've replied by separate message to John.
>
>FYI, we maintain a Heath/ZDS Users' Group on Compuserve which is the
>successor to the old HUG/ZUG BBS that was originally run by Heath and
>ZDS. Several of us have H-89 experience. If you have a Compuserve
>account, GO ZENITH and leave a message in section 20 (Heath/ZDS Users'
>Group).

Well, what about those of us who do not/will not have an account with CS?

Is there an alternate group on some other list/website/etc related to the
old HUG/ZUG?

Regards,  Chris
-- --
Christian Fandt,         Electronic/Electrical Historian
Jamestown, NY  USA      cfandt at netsync.net
Member of Antique Wireless Association
             Check our redesigned website!

Sponsored by the City of Tempe