H89 Help needed

Doc Bogner dbogner at CLAND.NET
Fri Aug 6 17:42:16 EDT 1999

Hi, Chris -- and greetings from the past! We migrated to Compuserve
primarily because that's where the HUG/ZUG BBS went after ZDS canned
it. One of the forum owners graciously gave us free space.

I know of a couple of newsgroups that field questions about Heath and
ZDS computers but, to the best of my knowledge, we techies are all
concentrated on the Compuserve site.

If anyone has Heath/ZDS computer questions, I'd be pleased to try to
help via this reflector.

Doc

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov