HEATHKITS, "HEATHKITTERS" AND THE CK722 TRANSISTOR

Jack Ward WARDWARDJ at AOL.COM
Fri Aug 6 22:06:26 EDT 1999

Hi All,

A month or so ago I sent out a message to this list asking for replies
regarding the CK722 transistor - THANKS FOR THE HELP.  This is a great list
and I got much useful information.

According to Ed  WA8ZV0 (who still remembers his first CK722 CPO circuit),
Heath never did use this transistor in any of the kits.  It apparently is not
on the Master Parts List.  Well, if Heath never used the CK722, many
"Heathkitters" certainly did use this transistor. I got many emails from
those of you who still recollect buying that first CK722 and then building
that first project, like a 1 transistor regen receiver. Thanks for all the