Computerized Manuals

Mike Shelton ke4lgx at YAHOO.COM
Mon Aug 9 22:34:12 EDT 1999

I myself would like to see CD's with all the service
and construction manuals on them and I wouldn't mind
paying a fair price for one or two. As for all the
remarks if I was employed by a company that still
held "copyright" products, even though they weren't
sold anymore, I would have to show some loyality to
my employer.As strong as I feel about keeping the
radio's going and preserving a piece of history,If I
could procure the backing I would by the Heath Company
and bring back the kits!,and also take it into contract
equipment building for private labels and more.
My two cents.

Mike Shelton  CET.  ke4lgx
===
Mike Shelton CET.  ke4lgx
http://www.angelfire.com/nc/totalelectronics
Heathkit,Kenwood,Yaseu Repair and Parts.
Test Equipment Repaired and Calibrated.
Ph/fax. 336-229-5671

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov