Heath Geiger Stuff

Harvey A. Kader optom at IBM.NET
Thu Aug 12 18:59:44 EDT 1999

Jack Ward wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I'm looking for info, parts (especially the geiger tube), or completed Heath
> geiger counter equipment. Thanks for your help in advance.
>
> Regards,
> Jack W

Hi Jack.

I have the original instruction manual, if you want a copy, of the
Heathkit RM-4.

This was the very last Geiger counter kit sold by Heath in the late 80's
and  very early
90's.

It is essentially a kit version of the same Geiger counter manufactured
by SEI(Monitor 4) in Summertown, TN.

This Geiger counter works very well for me. It has an analogue meter,
audio tone, and flashing LED. Plus it can be accurately calibrated to a
precise atomic source.

Harvey A. Kader

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov