1N295 solved

Carl Hyde cshyde at YAHOO.COM
Tue Aug 17 15:38:49 EDT 1999

Thanks to the generosity and knowledge of my fellow
list members I have replacement 1N295 diodes on the
way along with a manual for the HX-30.  You guys never
cease to amaze me with your knowledge, enthusiasm and
interest in these fine radios. I'm again grateful for
all the replies, cross references and advice given. I
unsoldered D2 and D3 from the circuit board of the RF
Power Meter last night and they are both open, the
trimmer capacitor was OK.  So all of you were correct
that the diodes were done for. So thanks again and
73s.

===
Carl S.HYDE
W2CSH

Eagles May Soar, But Weasles Never Get Sucked Into Jet Engines!

Politics: From the Greek word Poli, meaning many and
the word tics, meaning blood sucking parasites.

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov