Virus - List Admin

AI7R-PK ai7r at PRESENCEKNOWN.COM
Wed Aug 18 23:07:03 EDT 1999

Mike and the list,

The list is limited to 250 lines of text, even included files.  I did this
to reduce the passing of a virus, although some are small enough to still
get through.

I haven't seen the Happy99 on any of the postings to the list, so I haven't
seen any problem.  I don't read all of the posts but I am always on the
lookout for attached files since this is not a welcome practice on any list
server.  I haven't seen any.

My policy is to allow the users to watch their e-mail and protect themselves
with the  knowlege that they should not open files that they do not know
where they come from or what is in them.  This is common sense, or should
be.

So, for those of you who haven't learned about how you can get a virus
though attached files, it's time to learn.  Just don't open attached
files...period.

Have a good day...

73

Dave