SB-102 saga!

Ed Richards k6uuz at JUNO.COM
Wed Aug 18 16:28:38 EDT 1999

Yes. I have repaired 2 with this problem. Heathkit has a bulletin out on
this problem. Gassy V3 and/or V4 will do it. Heath says to use only GE
tubes in these locations. I fixed both of mine with old GE 6AU6's.
Measure the grid voltage at these tubes. If positive instead of negative,
replace it (them). Good luck.
Ed Richards

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov