FS: HW101 (New) & PS23 (Unbuilt)

Ron Eisenbrey ab5wg at VONL.COM
Sun Aug 22 15:51:19 EDT 1999

Heath Collectors:

I have for sale a HW101 (as new) and the matching PS23 (unbuilt) power
supply.  This is an exceptionally clean HW101.  The builder apparently built
the kit and then never aligned or powered it up.  It is as new, as close as
you will find to a perfect HW101 right out of the box.  No mods have been
installed.  The assembly manual was never checked in the alignment section
which leads me to the conclusion that it was never powered on.  The eleven
pin power socket on the rear panel does not have a drop of solder on it
either.  Builder took exceptional care in assembly, everything neat,
neat,neat.  Not a sloppy wiring job.  You will have the pleasure of aligning
this set for the first time--and the fun of finding wiring errors if any!
Serial number tag on the rear of this set is 34-43274.  I believe this was a
late model production.  Truly a collector quality set.

The matching PS23 power supply has never been built.  In the original
factory sealed carton, never been opened.  The only marking on the box is
PS23  02304.  I have been tempted many times to open this box, but thus far
have resisted.

Will sell as a pair only to a Heath collector.  Asking $400 for the pair.  I
also have copies of all HW101 service bulletins which I will include with
set. (None of these bulletins have been installed to my knowledge).

Thanks,

Ron, AB5WG

Sponsored by the City of Tempe

Listserver Submissions:  heath at listserv.tempe.gov