IMW-38 AC VTVM For Sale

Bob Groh WA2CKY rgroh at SWBELL.NET
Thu Aug 26 00:45:22 EDT 1999

Heath IMW-38-3 (Series 06969) For Sale
This is a ac vtvm with 10 ac ranges from 0.01 Vrms (-40 dBm) to 300 Vrms
full scale. As the part
number indicates, this is a factory wired unit. It is very clean inside,
precisely wired and only has a
few scratches on the outside and two small blemishes on the meter
plastic face (no cracks).

I just purchased this and it is surplus to my needs. I plugged it in on
the bench and ran it for 3
hours. After wandering around, it settled down after 15 minutes and was
rock solid for the rest of
the time although I suspect the switch could do with a shot of contact
conditioner. I quickly
tested the amplitude and frequency response from -40 dBm to +20 dBm and
from about 10 Hz to
100 kHz - the limits of my generator. There was no perceptible change
over the frequency range
and the input seemed to track the generator voltage over the entire
tested range.

I do not have a manual for this meter. Please note that this is an AC
ONLY vtvm - no dc ranges,
ohm meter, etc.

Price: $25 post paid anywhere in continental USA. I guarantee that
you'll be happy with the unit.
If you are not satisfied for any reason within the first 7 days after
receipt, simply return the meter
to me undamaged and with postage paid. As soon as I get it, I'll refund
your money minus the
original postage cost that I spent to send it to you.

First email (time wise) reserves it until your check gets here. I can
also take Mastercard or VISA
if you call and give me the numbers and stuff.

73
Bob Groh, WA2CKY           816-228-6402
420 NE Sunview Circle
Blue Springs, MO. 64014-2045