Fw: Old Audio kits

Randy Kaeding randyk at PARRETT.NET
Fri Aug 27 20:21:50 EDT 1999

----- Original Message -----
From: Randy Kaeding
To: HEATH at LISTERV.TEMPE.GOV
Sent: Friday, August 27, 1999 6:53 PM
Subject: Old Audio kits

Hi:

A lady calling on our 800 line was transferred to me at work today and wants to find a new home for some old Heathkit audio products. She described the units as a WAP2 Preamp, W5M Amplifier, a BC-1A AM tuner, and an FM tuner. She couldn't find the model number on the FM tuner, but perhaps its an FM-3 as it cosmetically matches the BC-1A.

Anyway, give her a call and make your best offer if you are interested. Her name is Rose and she is in NY. The phone number is 516-423-1618.

Thanks,

Randy, K8TMK
"One of the Hams (still) at Heathkit"

Alternate e-mail: rkaeding at heathkit.com