Heathkit items for sale

Doug Shields dcb at ECQUAL.NET
Sat Aug 28 09:56:37 EDT 1999

Hello All,
    A few finds at the local hamfest today.  If you think my price is not reasonable, make an offer.  Prices do not include shipping.  Will ship by best method from Stuart, Florida  34996.

1.  Heathkit HD-1410 keyer.  As close to mint as I can imagine.  It works through speaker very well.  I have not tested keying output yet.  No manual.  Ac power cord included.  $50 or I may keep this one for myself.
2.  Heathkit HD-15 hybrid phone patch.  Excellent condition.  I have not tested this one.  Comes with original manual in original Heathkit shipping box (a bit unusual.)  $25
3.  HP-23B power supply. Good condition.  Has a small handle on one end of the cover cage - could be easily removed.  Includes output cable to transceiver and copy of manual.  Not tested but the seller assured me that it works.  $50
4.  SB-102 HF Transceiver.  Good condition - could use a good cleaning. Typical scuffs on case.  Has non-heath spinner type knob on main tuning.  Lever on crystal switch is broken.  Does have 400 Hz CW filter.  Main tuning movement is tight and calibration knob works well.  Seller said it receives very well, transmits full power on CW, but no output on SSB.  Would be a great radio with a very little work.  Includes original manual and a Turner microphone with Heath 2-pin connector wired and ready to go.  $100

Doug  W4DAS