My message of yesterday re Heath radio parts!

Jack Foultz jfoultz at CTS.COM
Wed Dec 1 03:15:37 EST 1999

WOW -   For anyone who did not approve of my posting  about Heath radio
parts found on 'an auction house' -  I offer my apology!

For the record - I am not the seller of even one of those parts. And, to
the best of my knowledge, I am not acquainted with any of the sellers.
I routinely see people here asking for parts for some Heath item.  I
stumbled onto the items which I listed while browsing that site for my
own shopping interests - and I thought that someone at this reflector
might be looking for one or more of those items - so I shared the
information as a way of possibly helping someone out  who is working on
a 'project radio'  and looking for a part!

As far as signing-off with the quote from the front of our old Heath Co.
provided QSL cards - I freely admit to being proud to have worked for
Heath for several  years - just as I notice that most people on this
site include their callsign.

For those who defended my actions - I thank you most sincerely.  For
those of you who feel offended, I again offer my apology for having
offended you.  My 'motives' were very simple = to try to help someone /
anyone out there keep / get their Heathkit into good working order! And,
to the group in general, I can assure you that I have no desire or
intent to  again be the catalyst for such a heated issue - so ALL can
relax - I will relay no further info about anything which I find
anywhere except in my own 'junk bins'.

I thank ALL of you for the courtesy of reading this rather lengthy
response,

        Jack       jfoultz at cts.com      Formerly, "One of the Ham's at
Heathkit".

Sponsored by the City of Tempe